Sunday, January 27, 2019

Marissa's Story: A Firm Hand

I bumped into a coworker in the hallway. It sounds normal when I say it like that, but there were extenuating circumstances. It was my hallway. The one in my home. Also, she was mostly naked. 

Seconds ticked by without either of us speaking. I wasn't at a loss for words so much as I couldn't decide where to start. I had a lot of angry things to say about her breaking into my home. How did she even know where I lived? On the other hand the subtle mounds of her breasts were exactly to my taste, so I was happy to let it slide. After a couple minutes even a great pair of tits like hers gets boring to look at, so I spoke up.  

“Marissa?” 

“Yeah?”

“What are you doing in my apartment?” 

She stood up straight, and slid her hands down her sides to trace her own figure. She swayed her hips slightly in the way women only do when they want men to watch.  

“Turns out, you're fuckin' dense.” she said, “I figured I might finally get your attention if I skipped ahead a few steps."

I blinked. There had been signals? Apparently my confusion was obvious.   

“Christ, there’s no way you’re actually this stupid, are you? I came here so you would fucking fuck me. Your cock. My pussy. Take me, I'm yours. Do. You. Get. It?”

“Marissa…I honestly had no idea.” It felt like my brain was chugging along a mile behind the conversation. “I’m on my way to work but…I mean yeah, I don’t like to call in sick, but I can call in sick for this. So, um, what do you, uh, what do you want to do?” 

The more I spoke the more her contempt was obvious in her posture. It occurred to me that she often looked at me with contempt. She might actually be worse at giving signals than she thinks she is. 
“You’re still not getting it. I didn’t say I wanted to be your fucking girlfriend. I said take me, so fucking take me.” 

This time my look of confusion was intentional. She rolled her eyes.
“I’m a mouthy little shit who broke into your house and told you to fuck her. I don’t need you to romance me. I need you to be a fuckin’ man. Take charge.”

I thought I got what she was driving at. Without a word I bounded for her, took her in my arms and kissed her hard. Just as I was congratulating myself on the sex I was about to have she pushed away and wiped the back of her hand across her lips. 

“Are you serious? Do you even hear the way I’ve been talking to you? I broke into YOUR house. I treat you like shit all the time. Why haven’t you slapped my whore mouth closed yet?” 

Her eyes bore into mine. I couldn’t help but glance away. She made a dismissive “tsch” sound, and bent over to pick her shirt up off the floor. She was going to leave after all that bullshit. My chest filled with an angry heat. I bounded forward again, grabbed Marissa by the neck, threw her against the wall, and slapped her. Head knocked askew I felt a brief clutch of fear as I saw a tear welling in her eye. Then her head rolled back towards me and I saw the grin. There was a ravenous lust in her eyes.

“Oh fuck yea-” she started before I cut her off with another slap, and another. She stopped trying to say anything, just made little sex moans after each slap. I kept going. Her face was sticky with running mascara, her cheek was starting to swell up. She stopped making noises, but kept turning her head back for more. I paused to get a good look. She didn't look so smug anymore. She looked afraid now, but the gesticulating hand she'd slid into her shorts told me everything I needed to know about this girl. 

She winced when she saw my hand coming again, but this time I took firm hold of her hair and forced her down. Her hands were fumbling with my belt before her knees touched the floor. She threw herself on my dick with desperation. Put her heart and soul into getting me off as if it were the most important thing she'd ever done. I finished. She swallowed. I she looked up at me expectantly while I put my dick away. Looking for approval, ready for whatever I did to her next. 

“I don’t feel like being late for work.” I said. “Go cover my shift.” 

“Yes daddy.” Marissa replied.

(Thanks to Marissa for requesting this story!)

No comments:

Post a Comment