Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Christ Centered Marriage

Elizabeth crossed the threshold in her husband’s arms. Her cheeks ached from smiling, but she didn’t want to stop. This was it! The moment she’d waited for since girlhood, here with the man she loved, the way god had intended for it to be. When her feet were under her again she lifted the hem of her white dress and practically skipped to the bed, throwing herself onto it, and looking back at her husband with what she hoped was a seductive glance.
She could see the same broad grin on his face as he locked the door behind them. His pants bulged as she’d often seen them do, and today for the first time he wasn’t in sin. She wasn’t in sin for looking. They’d waited, and now they’d reap the tenfold pleasures of a Christ-centered married life. Each step he took towards the bed sent a throb of anticipatory desire through her belly.
“Kneel down for me.” he said. She twinged in frustration. They’d waited so long, done everything right. Skip the praying and just…DO me she thought. But then, it had only been an hour since she’d vowed to love, honer, and obey this man. Christ had chosen him to be her spiritual guide, and she would not begin their life together by casting doubt on that. She sank to her knees, dress ruffling around her as she folded her hands and bowed her head.
When he didn’t begin the prayer, Elizabeth’s eyes fluttered open and she discovered his…his thing hovering before her face, no more than an inch from her lips. She recoiled, turning her head away.
“Ohmygosh, eugh!” she hissed, “That’s disgusting, what are you doing?”
She didn’t even see the slap coming. She just felt the stinging blow against the side of her face. She fell on her side. Then his hands were under her arms, lifting her back to her knees. His -thing- wobbled in her face as he did so.
“Open your mouth.” he said. She did, too shocked to do anything else. He shoved the thing into her mouth. She gagged and pulled back, but he held her head firm.
“You’ve got to suck it.” he added. Elizabeth felt the stickiness of running mascara on her cheeks. She looked up at him, trying to plead with her eyes for him to stop being crazy. He looked back expectantly. “C’mon!” he added with impatience.
Elizabeth tried. She closed her lips around him and sucked. Sucked like it was a straw, or a pacifier. Her husband began to make frustrated noises, he gently rocked back and forth for a moment, and loosed a little moan of unexpected pleasure. He pulled back, and Elizabeth was relieved it was over, but then he shoved himself into her mouth again, further than before. She tried to pull away, but his fists grabbed at clumps of her hair, holding her in place. 
“Do NOT stop sucking.” he said, as he pulled back to ram himself forward again, and again, over and over pressing Elizabeth’s nose into his belly.
He cried out, thrusting forward a final time and holding her there, suffocating, as her mouth filled with a foul taste. He released her, and collapsed back onto the bed with a contented sigh. Elizabeth fell forward to her hands and knees, semen and vomit dribbling from her mouth to stain the hem of her pretty white dress.
She lowered herself to her side and curled into a ball, sobs finally able to escape her mouth. Her husband sat up.
“What’s wrong?” he asked. He sounded genuinely concerned.
“WHAT’S WRONG?!” she shouted, gasping for air. “Why did you do that to me!?”
“We’re married now, Elizabeth. I finally get to have sex with you. I’ve been waiting so long.”
“But that was awful!” She tried to hold his gaze. Stare him down with her anger, but the quiet concern on his face was too much. She turned away. He moved to sit on the floor beside her, lifting her head into his lap and gently caressing her side.
“Sweetheart, I know it’s difficult. God didn’t make woman to enjoy sex the same way a man does, but generosity in the marriage bed is the wife’s burden. You knew that is what we would do tonight. I’m sorry this first time was so difficult for you, but I’ve heard the first time is always the worst. You’ll get used to it, trust me.”
“Not like that! This isn’t how it was supposed to be.”
“What do you mean?”
“I just…I just really wanted you to touch me softly. And rub my…rub me down there. And then you’d put it in there and we’d kiss. I wanted you to make me feel good, and beautiful. All you did was hurt me. Use me. ”
“Oh sweetheart, Elizabeth, I love you. You are so beautiful and so good and so loved. But…that’s just not what sex is. You can’t understand, women just aren’t built to have sexual thoughts and desires the way men are. This is something a man needs, and a suffering woman must endure.”
“I mean…I just…I didn’t want it to be like that.”
“I’m sorry, sweetheart. Trust me, you’ll get used to it, it’ll get easier.”
“But what we did was a sin!”
He gave her a kind of confused, but self assured smile. “No it wasn’t. We’re husband and wife now, and I claimed my rights as a husband. You should not have resisted me, but I corrected you, and you submitted. I forgive you, we’re both still learning.”
“No, it’s the sin of Onan! You spilled your seed.”
He glanced down, noticing the semen smeared on the floor and dress, bits still dribbling from Elizabeth’s chin.
“No,” he said, his voice taking a slightly stern edge. “You spilled my seed. I’m disappointed in you for adding to Christ’s burden, but I forgive you.”
Elizabeth lay on the ground, sniffling softly, trying to absorb what her husband had said. It was starting to feel as though she should apologize to him, but she didn’t want to. He saved her the trouble when he spoke again.
“Why don’t you get up on the bed now. I need to plant our first child in you tonight.”
A little unsure smile crept across Elizabeth’s cumspeckled lips.
“R-really?” she asked, a crack of a smile appearing on her lips. He nodded.
She removed her gown, too off-put by the evening’s events to perform the seductive ritual she’d fantasized about, but eager all the same. She endured his little pinches and gropes with giggles and bawdy winks. A small flicker of warmth returned to that place low in her belly. She lay back on the bed, looking up at the man who was her Christhead. She was ready at last to lose her virginity to the man God had chosen for her.
“Turn over, on your hands and knees.” he said. “I wanna slap your butt while I do it.” The warmth began to turn cold in her stomach. As fresh tears welled in her eyes, Elizabeth turned her head so he wouldn’t see them.
Elizabeth obeyed.

(Thanks to Elizabeth for requesting this story!)

No comments:

Post a Comment