Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Learning Math

Content Warning: Non-consensual erotic hypnosis.

“No offense, professor, but that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. No way that’s true.”

“Why do you say that, Jessica?”

“If you had hypnotized me, you’d be making me do all sorts of ridiculous stuff, but the only thing you've done since I got here was tutor me."

“I see. Jessica, who do you think I am?”

“What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just bear with me. Who do you think I am."

"You're my math professor."

“So you probably see a lot of me during math class, correct?”

“Duh, where else would I know you from?”

“Okay. Now, during math class--where you see so much of me--do I stand at the front?”

“Nnnooooo, you sit next to me. You always do.”

“That seems like a strange place for a professor to sit. Do I lecture from a seat next to you?”

“No, some old guy lectures. You just sit quietly and take notes.”

“Why would I--a professor--do that? Why do you think I sit next to a student while someone else teaches my class?”

“I always just assumed you were evaluating your TA.”

“Every day?”

“Well he certainly seems to need it. Everything he says is always so slurred and...gloopy. If you weren’t passing me your lecture notes during class, I’d probably be failing.”

“You don't need to worry about that, Jessica. You're a diligent student. If you continue applying yourself as you have been, you'll pass my class for certain."

“Okay, I appreciate that, but if we're done playing 20 questions can we get back to work? I'm still struggling with this equation. I know Cock + Mouth = Happy Cumslut, but I don't understand how to get there on my own. I'll need to show my work on the test, right? I have to understand the method."

"Yes, you will need to show your work. Why don't you get back to it? You're on the right track, and I'm confident you'll understand the answer soon."

Jessica lowered her head back onto her "professor's" cock.

"By the way," he continued "Did I mention we're having the test in your boyfriend's dorm room?"

The muffled sound she made in reply was an exasperated affirmative.

No comments:

Post a Comment